Posted on July 23, 2012 by Nicolae Cismaru
The previous beta version introduced multiple timers but the feedback we received wasn't that great so we decided to give it one more try. Hopefully, this new implementation will make more sense.
Besides the new timers implementation, we've also redesigned the reminders. They are simpler now and they can also be disabled temporarily. You can find more details in the release notes.
You can download the beta version from the download page. This version doesn't change your database so it's safe to install over your current version. Please note that if your annual maintenance plan expired, you will need a trial license key to run it. We'll be happy to provide one if you want to try it.
If there is anything else you'd like to see changed before the final release, please let us know.
Fanurio is being improved constantly.
Subscribe to the news feed to learn when new versions are released.
You can subscribe by email, with an RSS reader or by following us on your favourite social network.
- Fanurio 4.0 Beta2 Released
- Fanurio 3.2 Beta1 Released - Introducing report charts
- Fanurio 3.1.2 Released
- Fanurio 3.1.1 Released
- Fanurio 4.0 Beta1 Released - Introducing the server version
- HiDPI (Retina) support for OS X and Windows
- Fanurio 3.1 Released
- Fanurio 2.4.6, 2.5.2, 2.6.2, 2.7.1 and 3.0.2 Released
- Fanurio 3.1 Release Candidate Released
- Hello Yosemite