Posted on October 21, 2014 by Nicolae Cismaru
Fanurio is fully compatible with OS X 10.10 Yosemite.
When you launch Fanurio for the first time on Yosemite, you may get this warning. Click More Info... and you'll be directed to Apple to download and install Java. Once you do this, you will be able to run Fanurio.
Fanurio is being improved constantly.
Subscribe to the news feed to learn when new versions are released.
You can subscribe by email, with an RSS reader or by following us on your favourite social network.
- Fanurio 4.0 Beta2 Released
- Fanurio 3.2 Beta1 Released - Introducing report charts
- Fanurio 3.1.2 Released
- Fanurio 3.1.1 Released
- Fanurio 4.0 Beta1 Released - Introducing the server version
- HiDPI (Retina) support for OS X and Windows
- Fanurio 3.1 Released
- Fanurio 2.4.6, 2.5.2, 2.6.2, 2.7.1 and 3.0.2 Released
- Fanurio 3.1 Release Candidate Released
- Hello Yosemite