Posted on April 09, 2015 by Nicolae Cismaru
One of the improvements that will be included in the next version (3.1.1) is support for HiDPI (Retina) monitors on Windows and OS X.
If you don't want to wait until this version is ready, let us know and we'll send you an interim version that has HiDPI support.
Most fonts, components, and layouts scale correctly now. This version doesn't have HiDPI icons and it will not work in HiDPI mode on Linux. These improvements are scheduled for another release.
Fanurio is being improved constantly.
Subscribe to the news feed to learn when new versions are released.
You can subscribe by email, with an RSS reader or by following us on your favourite social network.
- Fanurio 4.0 Beta2 Released
- Fanurio 3.2 Beta1 Released - Introducing report charts
- Fanurio 3.1.2 Released
- Fanurio 3.1.1 Released
- Fanurio 4.0 Beta1 Released - Introducing the server version
- HiDPI (Retina) support for OS X and Windows
- Fanurio 3.1 Released
- Fanurio 2.4.6, 2.5.2, 2.6.2, 2.7.1 and 3.0.2 Released
- Fanurio 3.1 Release Candidate Released
- Hello Yosemite