Help us spread the word
If you think Fanurio is a great tool and you want to share this with other people, here's how you can help.
Make sure you check what other users said about us on Twitter.
Write a testimonial
Write a few words about how Fanurio makes you more productive. When sending us your testimonial, make sure you also mention your occupation, company name and a link to your website.
We publish all testimonials on our testimonials page.
Blog about it
If you publish a blog, you can write a detailed article to tell your readers about your workflow and how Fanurio helps you with your work. If you haven't done this before, here are a few articles published by other users.
- Track your time by Raphael Lowe
- Accurate Time and Billing by Sari Gordon
- Time Tracking Made Easy by Paul Hebron
- Fanurio Software & Customer Support 10/10 by Emma Windsor
- Working with the Fanurio lads from Romania by Arnaud Disant
- Fanurio: A management solution for freelancers by Masoud Kalali
Offline works too
Not everybody gets their information online so it would be great if you could recommend Fanurio to your friends or coworkers on a coffee break.
I'm just so happy, I had to write a note to tell you how much I love Fanurio.
I've been a freelancer for nine years, and I have always recorded my time on projects by hand. I never really knew how much time per day or week I had worked, unless I took the time to actually add up all the minutes, project by project.