Help us spread the word
If you think Fanurio is a great tool and you want to share this with other people, here's how you can help.
Add us to your list of contacts on your favourite social network (Twitter, Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn). It will be easier for you to recommend us to your friends or to share our special offers with them.
Make sure you check what other users said about us on Twitter.
Write a testimonial
Write a few words about how Fanurio makes you more productive. When sending us your testimonial, make sure you also mention your occupation, company name and a link to your website.
We publish all testimonials on our testimonials page.
Blog about it
If you publish a blog, you can write a detailed article to tell your readers about your workflow and how Fanurio helps you with your work. If you haven't done this before, here are a few articles published by other users.
- Track your time by Raphael Lowe
- Accurate Time and Billing by Sari Gordon
- Time Tracking Made Easy by Paul Hebron
- Fanurio Software & Customer Support 10/10 by Emma Windsor
- Working with the Fanurio lads from Romania by Arnaud Disant
- Fanurio: A management solution for freelancers by Masoud Kalali
- Fanurio - great activity management, time tracking, and invoicing tool for small web design companies and freelancers by Bogdan Petculescu
Offline works too
Not everybody gets their information online so it would be great if you could recommend Fanurio to your friends or coworkers on a coffee break.